Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shitty weather Weds.

It started with a sunny hot morning, and it's weds., means the week is half over, and weekend is on the way.
I did my nails last nite, i painted them blue, i think it's a nice color for summer, so i match it up with this blue/white stripe skirt, and about the shoes, i just simply pair it with my ring, the lovely Marc plastic ring, i love the shape, i love the color.
I had a really really good mood this morning, and then, sh*t starts. First of all, i cant get a taxi, i called taxi company to book one, nada. And then i waited 20 mins under the sun, sweating, and finally. I was so late for work today, but luckily, the boss was not in the office yet. And lunch time, in order to avoid the crowd, we decided to start at 12:30, but still, loads of ppl in the restaurant, and there were 2 ppls taking those 4 ppl table and we 3 could only get a small one which is for 2 ppl, damn, i got so pissed, and the AC was not working properly there, so so damn hot!
And then in the afternoon, just hours before the work off, the weather turns really really bad, and seems like a storm is coming, luckily again, the boss was not in the office, he went on a biz trip, so i let myself off a bit earlier in order to get myself a cab.
Now i'm home, and writing this blog, :-P



No comments: