Te weekend is coming, that's like a lot of alcohol will be involved, so I decided to have something really healthy before that.
I love to make soup with tomatoes, and this one is really simple and easy to make.
20 sth of cherry tomato
1 medium size carrot
1. Slice the tomatoes into half
2. Heat the pan and put some butter in it for melt
3. Fry the tomatoes till they turn into tomato sauce alike
4. By the same time, cut the carrot into small cubes and fry along with the tomato
5. If u like, put some mixed herbs in it
6. Pour some whip cream into the sauce and mix well
7. Transfer to a pot and add a bowl of water and keep it boil
8. Check the soup, till it's about the thickness as u like
9. Remember to salt the soup and also put some black pepper on it
10. Voila, here's ur dinner. If u like, put some grind cheese in it
Enjoy ur dinner, it's yummy and healthy!